carynjune - Handmade, One-of-a Kind Jewelry Designs

The softest of openings

Categories

Please check out my Blog on Wordpress
powered by

My Blog

Anyone in there?

Well, did my first "show", Portfest in Port Washington on the 19th of May. Sold 2 pairs of earrings (and only one buyer was someone I  knew!!!) Learned a lot and I'm looking forward to some of the bigger, juried shows. Of course, I need to really work on inventory.  Feeling a little jeweler's block. Sit at my bench and stare.   A lot of ideas in my head, but they're sort of stuck there.  I need a can opener.

28 Comments to Anyone in there?:

Comments RSS
Jane Mendelson on Saturday, November 3, 2012 1:33 PM
Hi Caryn, Well I was a bit slow on the uptake here--you're making jewelry! Lovely unique jewelry! Your site is sharp and I wish you many, many sales!!! I'd be buying if I had any funds to do so with :( but one day... I'd so love to have some of your work and I have one or two friends ... if I find myself looking for a gift for them, I'll come to you. All the best--hope you weathered the storm ok... Jane

glass clamp on Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:46 AM
For more information and feature requests visit the, Go to the plugins page on the menu and activate the plugin.

tibet tour packages on Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:07 AM
I must show my thanks to the writer for bailing me out of this predicament. After looking out through the world wide web and finding views which are not helpful, I was thinking my life was gone. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the problems you've fixed by means of your entire posting is a crucial case, as well as ones which might have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn't noticed your web site. Your own capability and kindness in maneuvering all the pieces was priceless. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. I can at this point relish my future. Thanks so much for the professional and effective help. I will not think twice to refer your web site to any individual who desires guidance about this matter.

bellabluestudio on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 2:39 PM
Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Check on Friday, June 28, 2013 7:52 PM
pretty good info,mark it

fashion jewelry on Monday, August 19, 2013 9:36 AM
I have been surfing online more than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It' pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

Anonymous on Sunday, June 8, 2014 5:51 AM
I would like to show my thanks to you just for rescuing me from such a situation. Because of checking throughout the world-wide-web and meeting recommendations that were not productive, I figured my entire life was done. Existing devoid of the answers to the problems you've resolved all through your article is a serious case, and the ones which could have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not discovered your web page. Your training and kindness in handling all the stuff was very helpful. I don't know what I would have done if I had not come upon such a step like this. It's possible to at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for the reliable and effective help. I won't be reluctant to refer your blog to any individual who needs care on this topic.

adres internetowy on Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:29 PM
gave the chance to the highest match finder system home furniture as well as operation that will client requirements The great performance for the belt sander will supply, inter alia, more significant rate with the belt

strona internetowa on Monday, March 30, 2015 6:58 AM
crying thus loudly that enables us to wake up immediately Just about anyone whose to say what exactly is mincing, conscious that it is simply not a super easy activity. Inside execution could actually help u . s . advanced belt sanders

bestessays uk on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 1:52 AM
We were also there to watch the same show that you have been talking about here and it was fantastic. You have been the most creative person which is giving the most stunning performance in all the shows.

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:48 AM
It was very useful for me.

fortnite v bucks on Monday, May 6, 2019 5:31 AM
there are currently very limited ways to win V-Bucks for free by playing Battle Royale

help with dissertation writing on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:29 AM
Explaining why he chose to begin PortFest. We met a great deal of local, gifted individuals and felt there wasn't generally a stage for them. We figured the celebration would be an incredible approach to commend them.

online thrift store uk on Friday, August 30, 2019 9:24 PM
I think this is a better than average article. You make this data intriguing and locks in. You give perusers a ton to consider and I welcome that sort of composing.

Spinelli on Saturday, November 9, 2019 10:48 PM
Think of Niche Sheet as a form of cheat? sheet that answers all of the questions and more, providing information on 70 different lending niches from 16 different lenders. www.youtube.com Home Capital Group's shares fell by 65 per cent on Wednesday, on news the corporation had secured a $2-billion line of credit to keep it running.v

Bellinger on Saturday, November 9, 2019 11:14 PM
Representatives for Bank of Montreal were not immediately intended for comment. canada mortgage rates Even though changes in rates of interest or a housing correction might cause many households to scramble, you can find positive points which could alleviate the negative impacts.v

funwirks.com on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:44 AM
I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

Bruc Bond on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 4:17 PM
Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

B2B Fintech on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:22 PM
FinTech boost partnership directly with clients through the launch of Crowdfunding Platforms. It allows local business, charities, musicians and entrepreneurs to receive support without raising cash from conventional capitalists.

payment service on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:44 PM
The main methods through which people access the web and use different financial solutions is the smartphone equipped with mobile banking applications as well as electronic pocketbooks such as Google Wallet and also Apple Pay. According to Statista (official German fact solution) the mobile settlement market might go beyond $1 trillion in 2019.

leqeen on Tuesday, May 5, 2020 1:21 PM
Awesome blog. i have read and thought about what you said i would prefere to you use 123 movies.net is an online movie-streaming service which provides free movie and TV shows featuring all over the world. Other than popular movies and TV shows,it provide every latest information about every topic

Seekclip | Animation Video Creators In USA on Thursday, May 7, 2020 11:32 AM
we are an organization known as seekclip we are an animation video creation where we create the best videos for our all the customers. As we known as a great short video animator and video production and a studio with a big vision to help our all the clients increase their business sales. We are all the professional in video creation. our company believe in the clients first policy, so you will get personalised attention from our team for your project so that it turns out just the way you have dreamed about it.

assignment experts canada on Saturday, May 9, 2020 4:48 AM
You can get the best homework help Ca from one of the most trusted website i.e. AllAssignmentHelp. We are offering high-quality assignment help services on almost every subject. If you need assignment help in Malaysia, then here is the best chance for you. help with assignment online | Assignment help Malaysia

web design company on Friday, May 15, 2020 7:30 AM
Digital Graphiks is an expert web design company in Dubai. We offer the best web design services with result-oriented solutions as we believe in an attractive design, in line with current trends, so that we can assist you to create a strong yet lasting visual impact on your target audience.

Assignment Help on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:14 AM
I Like the Way You Have Put Forward the Information. It’s Certainly A Useful One And Stands Out Because It’s Not Monotonous, But Quite Interesting. At MyAssignmentHelpAu, We Offer Pocket-Friendly Services And Write Tailored Assignments. Students Trust Our Assignment Help in Australia. To Get Authentic Assignments Within Deadlines, Hire Us Today!

technologywell on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 1:19 PM